Only the approved pensioners list will be considered for Pension Processing. Finance Department permits pension processing only on Approved list. So kindly verify all data available (both ported and Entered) one by one using VERIFIER ID and subsequently approve them using APPROVER ID. Bulk approval option can also be used. If you find any difficulty in processing kindly contact IKM (firstname.lastname@example.org) with your specific issues. You may also contact IT Division (0471-2303990, 2309122) for assistance.
For Software related information please contact :
IT Cell: 0471-2309122, 2303990
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Be sure to get the user ID and password for Sevana Portal from IT Division by contacting
IT Division : 0471-2309122, 2303990
2. Login to Sevana Portal using verifier ID
3. Download User Manual from Home Help and study well (Kindly enable Popup )
4. In verifier ID download pensioners list from Reports- Pensioners List, Active
Pensioners list as excel file.
5. Verify with existing Pensioner list form Krishibhavan
6. Add new Farmer (Existing farmer who is presently receiving pension but not listed in Sevana Portal) using verifier ID and Data Entry – Save – Sent for approval and approve with Approver Id
7. Suspend ineligible and dead farmers using approver ID
8. Edit fields in ported data if available in verifier ID and save if no need to approve
9. IF is not available for editing or for some other technical issues please contact IT Division
Phone: 0471-2309122, 2303990
10. Contact IKM if advised by IT Division on specific cases
Click on the Link Give Below for Karshaka Pension Related Government Orders
Using Sevana Pension Portal for Small and Marginal Farmer’s Pension
Click on the link given below to download user manual
SEVANA PENSION HELP DESK
Scheme Related Queries
Smt. Ragini, Assistant Director, Directorate: 858996466
Vishakh – 8547368763
Information Kerala Mission
Help Desk- 0471-2773100
Project Manager (IKM) – 9446005304
e-mail id- email@example.com
IT Division Help Desk ,Directorate of Agriculture
IT Cell: 0471-2309122, 2303990
(GO(MS)No.28/17/AGRI, Dated 03/03/2017
Click on the design below to go to login page of Sevana Pension Portal
Click on the design below to go to beneficiary search page of Sevana Pension Portal
|Social welfare Pensions|
|• Agriculture Labour Pension|
|• In the Prescribed application format, submit the application for pension to the concerned Grama Panchayat /Municipality /Corporation Secretary.
• The Enquiry should be conducted within 45 days after submitting the application and the beneficiary list should be finalised with in 45 days of receipt of the application after enquiry.
• Any appeal against the beneficiary list should be submitted with in 30 days to the concerned district collector and the Government can take the right decision against the appeal.
• Once approved, the pensioner will be eligible to get the pension from the first week of next month onwards considering the availability of fund.
• Finally, the eligible pension amount fixed by the Government of Kerala from time to time shall be send to the beneficiary.